Explore the Dark Heart of Skyrim in the ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE: GREYMOOR Announcement Trailer
Mechanic: Bartosz Sobczak
Category: MMO Games
Bethesda has revealed brand-new details on the next step in The Elder Scrolls: Online's evolution — as the upcoming Greymoor expansion will see players embarking on a new adventure to uncover terrible secrets in the dark heart of Skyrim.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor will launch first on PC on May 18, while Xbox One and PS4 players will start re-discovering Western Skyrim on June 2.
Here's an overview of Greymoor's core features:
- A new zone to explore: Western Skyrim
- A gothic main story quest line that ties into the Dark Heart of Skyrim adventure
- An intriguing new system: Antiquities
- A massive new 12-player Trial: Kyne’s Aegis
- New world events: Harrowstorms
- New delves, public dungeons, and stand-alone quests
- Updates and quality-of-life improvements including a rework of the
- Vampire Skill Line (free for all ESO players)
According to Bethesda, the events of the Harrowstorm DLC will lead directly into the Greymoor chapter.
The upcoming expansion will task you with defending the besieged Nords — and also uncovering the evil behind a monstrous resurgence of blood-thirsty vampires in the process. Be sure to take a look at the cinematic announcement trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor down below:
The Dark Heart of Skyrim beats from the depths in The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor, the latest adventure in the Elder Scrolls saga. A chilling evil from the First Era awakens, and Skyrim needs heroes. Explore the snow-swept region of Western Skyrim, discover Tamriel’s hidden history, and face an ancient threat as part of a year-long story.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor is coming to PC (via Steam) on May 18, and PlayStation 4 & Xbox One on June 2.