PATH OF EXILE: DELIRIUM Is Out Now on PC; Coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This Week
Mechanic: Bartosz Sobczak
Category: Hack and Slash Games
Grinding Gear Games' Path of Exile: Delirium — the latest expansion for the critically acclaimed hack'n'slash — is currently available on PC, while the console version of the demon-infested DLC will be released later this week.
According to the Auckland-based game developer, the newly released Path of Exile: Delirium adds new Currency Items, Cluster Jewels, Gems and Endgame Simulacrum Maps, and introduces many new Divination Cards and Unique Items that provide new character build opportunities. Its key features also include:
- Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
- The Delirium Challenge league
- New Delirium Cluster Jewels let you dynamically expand your passive skill tree
- Four new skills and three new support gems, including Kinetic Bolt, a new physical damage wand skill and Bladeblast, which detonates blades created by other abilities
- Thirteen new unique items, including a cosmetic set of equipment and many new unique jewels Numerous improvements to the Conquerors of the Atlas endgame
- December's Metamorph challenge league has been integrated as core game content
During your in-game journey, you'll encounter the mysterious Mirror of Delirium in each new area. After touching its dark surface, the "real" universe will be transformed into the realm of nightmares. To learn more about Delirium and the aforementioned mirror of horrors, take a look at the trailer down below:
You are an Exile, struggling to survive on the dark continent of Wraeclast, as you fight to earn power that will allow you to exact your revenge against those who wronged you. Created by hardcore gamers, Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in a dark fantasy world.
Path of Exile is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (via Steam).
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Bartosz Sobczak - Owner, Editor-in-Chief
Lawyer by day, video game reporter by night. Long-time fan of the Mass Effect, Age of Empires, Prince of Persia, BioShock — especially the second one — and Splinter Cell series (who still believes that the best is yet to come). Tries his hardest to shine a new light on the Polish game-development scene. Gameplay Mechanix is his biggest passion project to date. Often listens to old episodes of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson while writing. Privately a cat person.
Comments for this thread are now closed...