Dark Supernatural Threat Is Reborn in THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE: GREYMOOR Story Trailer
Mechanic: Bartosz Sobczak
Category: MMO Games
As previously announced, the prologue of The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor expansion is now available for all exisiting The Elder Scrolls: Online players, reintroducing fans to the cold and dangerous world of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. That's right, Greymoor is set 1000 years before the events of 2011's award-winning RPG.
If you just can't wait to revisit the snowy Skyrim universe, here's an overview of Greymoor's biggest features:
- A new zone to explore: Western Skyrim
- A gothic main story quest line that ties into the Dark Heart of Skyrim adventure
- An intriguing new system: Antiquities
- A massive new 12-player Trial: Kyne’s Aegis
- New world events: Harrowstorms
- New delves, public dungeons, and stand-alone quests
- Updates and quality-of-life improvements including a rework of the
- Vampire Skill Line (free for all ESO players)
In Greymoor, "terrible monsters, led by a Vampire Lord, rise from the depths of Blackreach, intent on devouring souls to fuel their fiendish plans. As darkness consumes the land, Skyrim needs heroes to restore the light." During the free prologue — consisting of two story missions — players will try to investigate an emerging threat targeting the leadership of Skyrim, including Skald-King Jorunn himself.
To learn more about the Dark Heart of Skyrim storyline, take a look at the brand-new trailer down below:
The Dark Heart of Skyrim beats from the depths in The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor, the latest adventure in the Elder Scrolls saga. A chilling evil from the First Era awakens, and Skyrim needs heroes. Explore the snow-swept region of Western Skyrim, discover Tamriel’s hidden history, and face an ancient threat as part of a year-long story.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor will be available on PC (via Steam) on May 18, launching on PlayStation 4 & Xbox One on June 2; coming to Google Stadia at a later date.