The Age of the Vikings Has Begun in Beautiful ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA Cinematic Trailer
Mechanic: Bartosz Sobczak
Category: Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Ubisoft has finally released the first cinematic trailer for the long-awaited Assassin’s Creed Valhalla — as the ambitious open-world game is officially coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Google Stadia, and PC (via the EGS and Uplay) this holiday season. Its next-gen (PS5 and Xbox Series X) version will debut at a later date.
According to the team at Ubisoft Montreal, the newly announced Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will allow players to take on the role of "Eivor, a legendary Viking raider on a quest for glory. Explore England's Dark Ages as you raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power."
Just like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will give players the chance to conquer England as either a female or male Eivor. Be sure to take a look at the upcoming production's overview down below:
• Lead epic Viking raids against Saxon fortresses throughout England.
• Dual-wield powerful weapons and relive the visceral fighting style of the Vikings.
• Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of enemies ever found in Assassin's Creed.
• Shape the growth of your character with every choice you make and carve your path to glory.
• Explore a Dark Age open world, from the harsh shores of Norway to the beautiful kingdoms of England.
• Personalize your experience by growing your clan's settlement.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is officially being directed by Ashraf Ismail, one of the masterminds behind the critically acclaimed Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Assassin's Creed: Origins. Although Ubisoft Montreal is leading development, the core team is supported by 14 additional “co-dev studios around the world.”
With Assassin’s Creed Valhalla launching between October and December, Ubisoft will surely share new details on the game in the coming months (if not weeks). Check out its beautiful reveal trailer right now: